14 questions to assess where you are financially
- Do you spend more than you make?
- Do you only buy new cars?
- Do you have nothing saved for an emergency?
- If you were fired tomorrow would you panic?
- Do you have credit card debt?
- Do you argue with your spouse over finances?
- Do you buy major items impulsively?
- Do you fail to live by a budget?
- Do you ever bounce a check?
- Do you receive past-due notices or debts that have gone to collections?
- Are you paying the minimum amount due on bills?
- Do you dip into your savings or 401K to pay routein expenses?
- Have you had to borrow from friends or family?
- Are you upside down in your mortgage?
Questions By Doug Hagedorn, A Lasting Legacy
Howard Dayton and Steve Moore spend a half hour each weekday helping listeners with their financial questions. Money Wise offers a practical, biblical and good-natured approach to managing your time, talents and resources.
Call the Money Wise radio show at 1-800-525-7000 if you have a question you would like to ask Howard and Steve.
A one minute daily feature with Howard Dayton taking a succinct, practical and biblical approach to every day financial issues.